While for most of the people the deciding time to have a child is a happy time, 12 to 13 % people are not fortunate enough to feel this happiness. One out of every eight couples suffers infertility. And, such couples who experience this problem are quite reluctant to take up the fertility treatment. However, they should understand that fertility treatment is of propitious nature and hence, they should opt for it. So, if you have analysed the importance of fertility treatment, it’s the time for you to know the right time to get it along with the need of getting it in right time.
Right time to get fertility treatment:
It’s the right to get fertility treatment if your age is
- Above 40 and you have been trying for 3 months
- Above 35 and you have been trying for 6 months
- Below 30 and you have been trying for 12 months
Need for the Right time to get fertility treatment:
From the above content, you must have got an idea about the right time to cure your infertility but, you must be wondering for the need of this right time. Here, we are providing you with the reasons for the same.
- Over age can limit your chances. Since with the increasing age, fertility is affected in both the genders, it is important for the couples to seek the treatment at an appropriate age. Delaying the treatment will only lead to lowered chances.
- Appropriate time can help you to achieve a low-cost treatment. As you cross the right age, you could be left with the little choices of treatments and these choices could be very expensive if compared to those of the treatment options available in early age.
- Seeing your fertility specialist can help you to preserve your fertility for future. It is well-known fact that fertility decreases with increasing age. So, if you are a career oriented couple, seeking the doctor at an early age can help you to preserve your fertility for future.
Hopefully, you must have got an idea about the importance of seeking fertility treatment at right time. So, if you are the one who is suffering from infertility, don’t hesitate to consult your doctor.