- You may feel discomfort in your back or shoulders after a laparoscopy. It stems from the carbon dioxide gas used during surgery to inflate your abdomen for easier viewing of your organs.
- If you had general anesthesia, the breathing tube used during surgery may give you a sore throat for a few days.
- If you had general anesthesia, you’ll feel sleepy for a few hours and may have some nausea.
- The incisions in your abdominal area may feel sore for a few days.
Success depends on the condition and the surgery used to treat it.
- Women with minimal or mild endometriosis have about a 40 percent chance of getting pregnant by eight to nine months after laparoscopic treatment.
- Between 21 and 59 percent of women whose fallopian tubes are opened do conceive.
- Women with PCOS who have ovarian drilling surgery have a 50 percent chance of getting pregnant within one year.
Anywhere from Rs 30000/- to Rs 1,00,000/- depending on the type of surgery, the anesthesia used, whether the procedure is inpatient or outpatient.